for US Continental orders over $99
Harken Optimist Rudder, Tiller, and Centerboard Blade Bag
Our Part #: HAC8121 | Mfr. Part #: 8121
Canvas Fabric: Black-Padded Polyester
Country of Origin: Made in USA
Blade bags are made with 1/4 in foam-padded polyester to protect the fragile edges of your equipment when it's left on the ground and lugged from regatta to regatta. The rudder and centerboard pockets are separated and a third ventilated pocket holds your lines, wet clothes, and extra gear. The bag has an adjustable shoulder strap and a handle for easy carrying.
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products
- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.