for US Continental orders over $99
Mooring Bridle for boats 30 to 40 ft. - 5/8 in. rope 28ft. Long - No hook
Mooring Bridle for boats 40 to 50 ft. - 3/4 in. rope 29ft. Long - No hook
Why use an Anchor Bridle?
- Bridle takes the strain of the chain rode, thus offloading the gypsy on the windlass and reduces the stress on the windlass deck joint.
- Allow the load to be taken by the cleats that are designed for high loads.
- Reduces the wear on the boat, with all the load on the cleats via the bridle, there is no noise, no chain jerking and snagging on the foredeck.
- If the bridle is long enough/and or has enough stretch it can absorb the shock loads from waves and wind gusts.
- With the long bridle, the chain is lowered below the waterline and offers better effective scope and additional shock absorption.
MAURIPRO Sailing, your direct access to Mooring Bridles and all your other sailing and boating needs.