FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
Why use an Anchor Bridle?
- Bridle takes the strain of the chain rode, thus offloading the gypsy on the windlass and reduces the stress on the windlass deck joint.
- Allow the load to be taken by the cleats that are designed for high loads.
- Reduces the wear on the boat, with all the load on the cleats via the bridle, there is no noise, no chain jerking and snagging on the foredeck.
- If the bridle is long enough/and or has enough stretch it can absorb the shock loads from waves and wind gusts.
- With the long bridle the chain is lowered below the waterline and offers better effective scope and additional shock absorption.