FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
How to replace the sheaves of your Spinlock TSR Deck Organizer
The coolest part of owning one of these Spinlock TSR Deck Organizers is that you can replace any part of it.
The parts that take the highest load of the lines when sailing are the sheaves, and this is why, in this article, we will teach you how to replace the sheaves of your TSR Organizer in 6 simple steps to keep your sailing performance at 100%.1. Remove the screws from the top
2. Remove the composite molded top caps
3. Remove lateral end top caps
4. Remove serrated extruded rails
5. Remove aluminum serrate top plates
6. Finally, remove the sheave, replace it, and mount it all back
You can find all spares needed for your Spinlock TSR Deck Organizers here at MAURIPRO Sailing!
Don't forget to subscribe to our social media channels!