for US Continental orders over $99
The cruising hydrogenerator is a simplified variation of the racing version, adapted for use on cruising and racing sailboats.
This system is lighter, more manageable, more hydrodynamic and corrosion resistant. This is the result of Watt & Seaâ??s experience in product development. The new generation of Cruising hydrogenerators and its new features meet the requirements of users, boat builders and installers.
- This unit is 600 Watts and 970mm in length
- "Brushless" technology??
- Converter 12-24 Vcc auto-detected with an advanced electronic architecture.
- New bracket with its cam positioned closer to the hydrogenerator to hold it firmly immersed or lifted
- User can lock and unlock with one hand
- Redesigned with optimized hydrodynamic, the generator is composite with enhanced corrosion resistance
- Effectiveness exceeds that of wind generators and solar panels
- Excellent output allowing sailing with surplus energy, and fully charged batteries when the user reaches mooring
- Negligible drag thanks to perfect hydrodynamics
- Efficient operation from 3 to 20 knots
- Cruising 600: nominal output 600 Watts (48 A in 12 Vcc)