FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
Buildt for outstanding performance, you can rely on your Side-Power Cables, Controls & Accessories or stern thruster year after year. Boatbuilders all over the world are choosing Side-Power for reliability, ease of installation and unrivaled safety features. This commitment to quality has made the new range of Side-Power thrusters manufactured by Sleipner Motor the market leader. This is why leading boat builders over the world choose Side-Power - year after year!
The high performance of a Side-Power Thruster is a result of our continuous efforts in product development and testing.
- Propulsion technology know-how.
- 5 bladed composite propellers.
- Purpose-built high power electric motors.
- Improved waterflow from streamlined gearhouse design.
Through our extensive experience and close co-operation with major boat builders, we know how important a correct installation is for the thruster system. Therefore we have made all the preparations to ensure that it is easy to install a Side-Power correctly.
- Compact-sized units.
- "Plug and go" electric wiring.
- Easily accessible battery cable terminals.
- Fast and safe propeller mounting with locknut.
- Professional and solid GRP stern thruster kits.
- Easy access zinc anodes.
Side-Power thrusters include several features to ensure the safety of your boat and its passengers. Features that protect against technical and operator errors.
- No overheating of electric motor.
- Mechanical protection of drive gear.
- Electronic protection against sudden change of drive direction.
- No accidental operation from child safe on/off and automatic deactivation.
- Selvslukkende reledeksler.
- IPC comes standard on all DC electric thrusters hence reducing solenoid wear and the risk of lock in.
- Production, assebbly and quality control taking place in our ISO-certified factory in Fredrikstad, Norway.