FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: WRT-WR4 | Mfr. Part #: WR4
|48 amp hours/day
|Exterior Housing Material
|Composite of ABS and PC Plastics
|Stainless Steel Integrated Standard Winch Cog
|Achieves 110+NM (81 lb/ft) of Torque to Stall
|0-130 RPM via Variable Speed Technology in Both Directions Allowing for Two-Speed Winch Rotations
|Internal Rechargeable 21.6V Lithium Ion
|12V DC, 100-240V AC
Completely redesigned from its earlier version, the WinchRite ABT Winch Handle is a light-weight, safe, cordless electric winch handle designed specifically for use on sailboats. A perfect addition to your sailing gear, the WinchRite ABT features an efficient 21.6V lIthium ion battery, an ergonomic design, and it comes complete with a holder for when not in use.
The cordless WinchRite features an Advanced Brushless Motor for increased efficiency, greater torque, and less internal heat to give you a more reliable electric winch. Designed with safety in mind, it features an integrated rubber inlay for anti-skid prevention and a weather resistant cover for increased durability and protection. The winch cog contains a unique drive to prevent failure in both rotation directions and will not unthread or snap the retaining screw.
This electric winch handle works on all single and two speed winches where a standard eight point handle is utilized. It features a chimed soft start speed acceleration and a sealed circuit board. Operate the WinchRite handle at the lowest speed of your winch to ensure maximum pull and lowest battery consumption.
- WinchRite ABT
- Drive Cog (2 each)
- Plastic WinchRite Mountable Holder (with screws)
- 12 Volt D/C Charger
- A/C Charger Universal 100V - 240V AC Charger
- Euro/UK/Japan Plug Adapters
- Storage Tote Bag
- Powerful Brushless Dual Direction Motor with Rechargeable Battery
- Electrify All Your Winches for a Fraction of the Cost of an Electric Winch!
- Works on All Standard 8-Point Winches
- Strengthened Gear Box Design
- Universal Multi-Charger
- Safety Chime Soft Start
- Ergonomic Design
- Variable Trigger
- Dual Rotation
- Multi-Stage QA Testing Performed By Manufacturer: 242lbs (110kg) Weight is Lifted and the Unit is Fully Charged