FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: SCA40124 | Mfr. Part #: 40124
HIGH SPEED VERSIONS:
Ideal for handling structures with long stroke due to their high travel speed, not suitable for lifting. It is essential that long struts are properly supported if positioned horizontally to prevent flex.
Magnetic End of Stroke:
Adjustable magnetic pick-up sensors can be placed at the appropriate locations along the cylinder to stop the movement of the piston in both directions.
Struts for installation in pairs, equipped with encoded electronics and control unit to obtain a perfect synchronization, even when subject to different loads. It is possible to store up to four different and independent end positions, pre-set by the user at the time of installation, selectable with just a short press of a single button. Can also be used individually when such a precise movement is required, defining a different points of start and end of stroke. Comes with backlit push button control and programming control box.
Our Part # SCA40124 | Scandvik Part # 40124
- Push-Pull Versions allows the same power in both directions (in and out).
- Push-Only Versions allows to lift the struts by hand in case of lack of power or breakdown.
- Available as a pair.
- Supplied with an electronic control box for each strut to control and protect against overloads.
- It's necessary to add a 3 positions switch with automatic return to the OFF state.
- Available for 12 or 24VDC power.