FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Cross Cut - Dacron
Charter Cruise Profile
Cruising Leech Roach (not touching the backstay)
1 Set of Reefs (2nd optional reef)
Batten car system upgrade
MZC sails, designed to be cost-efficient for any charter operator. These sails are ideal for charter companies looking to maximize their return on investment, while providing their customers with a set of great looking sails (key for those family vacation images). MZC long lasting cruising/charter sails.
Special Payment Plan
Contact us to discuss how your company can benefit of our Charter industry financial plan.
Standard MCZ Sail Features
- Headboards made in marine-grade aluminum.
- Luff slides.
- Tell Tales on leech batten for easy trimming.
- Clam Cleat for the leech and foot lines.
- Easy to adjust Battens pockets.
- Cunningham available as a press ring or webbing.
- Spreader Patches (for medium and large catamarans)
- Two set of reefs.
Roller Furling Mainsails Options
- Sunbrella or Dacron UV cover on clew.
- Roller Furling Clew block attached with webbing (always sewn under the UV cover for enhanced UV protection.)
- Hand sewn Leather Corner reinforcement in light grey leather.
- Webbing on head and tack.