FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: IMTILSLD2040DD | Mfr. Part #: ILSLD2040DD
Intervolt SLD DuoDim 2-Channel Switchmode Dimmer, 9-33VDC, 16.5A, for dimming two lighting circuits from one single device using multiple momentary push-button switches.
Designed for 12V and 24V DC lighting circuits; the Intervolt SLD DuoDim model is a true two channel DC dimmer with separate control and monitoring for each circuit but can also be combined (grouped) to form a single circuit dimmer. For detailed information, download the product sheet and the installation instructions located on the right side of this page.
Like the standard Intervolt SLD Switchmode dimmer, this model is enclosed in a sleek, thermally-efficient marine-grade housing featuring a heavy duty corrosion resistant terminal block with insulated barriers to prevent shorting. A mode selector switch allows the installer to change the control of the dimmer from two independent channels to two combined channels. In UNGROUP mode the total power output of the DuoDim is equally divided between the two channels. In GROUP mode the two channels can be combined and controlled with one switch only thereby using the total power of the whole dimmer as one. Thus the DuoDim is truly two dimmers in one!
These marine lighting dimmers are controlled by an "normally-open" single pole single throw momentary switches (any brand).
- Mode selector switch for dual channel or combined channel operation.
- Unique dual diagnostic LEDs to monitor both channels simultaneously.
- Built-in memory recalls last brightness setting, even on loss of power.
- Soft Start feature limits current to protect lamps from premature failure.
- Failsafe design ensures 50% light output in thermal shutdown mode.
- Supports unlimited numbers of momentary push-button switches.
- Protections: Transient Voltage, Short Circuit and Over Temperature.