for US Continental orders over $99
Our Part #: FACFX7000PLUS | Mfr. Part #: 43410707040
Boat Length: 16 - 20 m / 55 - 70 ft
Max Sail Area: 250 m² / 2690 ft
Safe Working Load: 7 T/ 15432 lb
Ratchet: Option Available
LIGHT / EASY TO FIT / AESTHETIC:
The continuous line Code zero & gennaker furlers (FX) are made of two main components, one flat continous line drum and one swivel. This model eliminates the override of the furling line (no overlapping round the drum). The low profile design of the drum allows a maximum luff and the large diameter gives more furling power. It is half weight of a standard Gennaker furler. Facnor offers a wide range of gennaker furlers suitable from 6.50 up to the mega-yachts. Facnor, as originator of Gennaker continuous line furlers, has the longest experience in this type of products. These have been tested during ocean races in rough weather conditions.
- Various attachments: Alternative 2-to-1 block fitting.
- Secured sail connection: Smooth push spring release device (except for FX+900 which is secured with clevis pin), user friendly, unique design "by Facnor".
- Anti-impact cover for swivel: Delivered in standard kit in neoprene, high-visibility marking.
- Easy operation: Captive quick release pin HR stainless steel.
- Carbon housing: Strong mechanism bodies, machined from one single piece.
- Easily fitted furling line: Thanks to a round and smooth notch on the drum edge.
- Start and Go Rotation: Drum self-locking device (optional). Fitted with a ratchet in S/S Duplex.
- 360 orientating line exits: Stainless steel guide.
- Adjustable fastenings: Top and bottom adapted attachments.