for US Continental orders over $99
This product requires special handling. It does not qualify for Free Shipping
Weight: 42 lbs
- Dolly style suits small and medium sized sprit boats up to 250 lbs., e.g., 29er, RS Feva, and Topper Vibe.
- Tough, UV-protected, injection-molded ,through-bolted, plastic joint components.
- 1 1/2" square structural-grade, anodized aluminum with boat-friendly round corners.
- Delrin ball bearings in wheel hub result in easy rolling on rough surfaces or deep sand.
- Split bow tube allows for extension of bowsprit and unhindered launching and dousing of asymmetric spinnaker on land.
- Boat-specific tube and sling lengths provide a custom fit for each boat, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering.
- All joint fittings are through-bolted and designed for increased torque stability.
- Strong, 3" non-stretch, polyester sling provides wrap-around boat support.
- Adjustable, flexible V-fittings on bow and tongue tubes provide boat support forward of the sling and prevent boat and aluminum contact.
- Eyelets on sling and handle fittings facilitate securing boat to dolly in storage, on trailers or in racks. Tie-down with the handle fitting eyelet helps prevent slippage on steep ramps.
- Easy dolly breakdown using the snap buttons on wheel shaft and tongue tube, as well as wing nuts on axle tube cross fitting.
- Pneumatic, non-corrosive, 16" x 4" wheels can be secured on wheel shaft with provided screws for added security. For soft sand conditions, tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint.
- Proudly made in the USA.