for US Continental orders over $99
HALO24 Radar Dome with Doppler Technology
HALO24 radar offers an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Identify hazards in an instant with VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage—up to 48 nautical miles—from one compact 24-inch dome antenna.
See Near and Far with One Compact Dome
Perfect for a wide range of sailboats, fishing boats and smaller powerboats, HALO24 comes in a compact dome antenna and delivers high-quality short, mid and long-range detection. Monitor two distance ranges at once in Dual Range mode, which enables you to keep an eye on far away weather cells while watching for collision hazards up close. HALO24 radar’s pulse-compression technology means no compromises in detection at either selected range, while beam sharpening provides enhanced separation between small or distant targets.
The Ultimate View for Collision Avoidance
HALO24 radar introduces industry-first 60 RPM rotation at ranges up to 2 nautical miles, delivering a full 360-degree sweep every single second. These ultra-fast updates give you an almost real-time view at close range, offering the ultimate view for collision avoidance. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, Halo radar cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings
VelocityTrack™ Doppler Technology Built-In
VelocityTrack™ technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are coming towards you or moving away. Using the Doppler effect, this feature automatically checks every target seen by your radar; there’s no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time. Simple colour coding highlights potential hazards, improving your situational awareness and further reducing your risk of collision.
- 48 nm range from a compact 24" dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 2nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range).
- Ready instantly from standby
- Lightweight, low profile dome design, with integrated LED lights
- 10m Radar Cable
- Operating Temperature: -25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Relative humidity: +35° C (95° F), 95% RH
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Max relative wind velocity: 51 m/sec (100 Knots)
- Complience: CE, FCC (ID:RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G, IEC60945 : 2002
Power & Dimensions
- Power consumption (with 10M cable): Operating: 14.5 to 27W at 13.8 V
- Standby: 3.9 W (Typ.) at 13.8 V DC 170 mA
- DC input (at end of radar cable): 9 V to 31.2 V DC (12/24 V systems)
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Minimum startup voltage: 10.75 V DC
- Transmitter source (pre-heating time): No magnetron – Instant On
- Outside dimensions: Ø Diameter 610 mm (24”), Height 225 mm (8.9”)
- Scanner weight (no cable): 6.75kg (14.9 lbs)
Radar and Antenna Parameters
- Radar ranges: 100M (328 ft) to 48nm with 18 range settings, (nm/sm/km)
- Rotation (mode dependent): 20 - 60 rpm (mode and MFD dependent)
- Transmitter frequency: X-band - 9.4 to 9.5 Ghz
- Transmitter source (warm-up time): No Magnetron – all solid state. Instant On™
- Plane of polarization: Horizontal Polarization
- Transmitter peak power output: 25W
- Minimum range: 6M (19.7')
- Sweep repetition frequency: 700-2400 Hz (mode dependent)
- Pulse length: 0.04 - 64 usec
- Sweep bandwidth: 48 MHz max
- Horizontal beam width (Tx and Rx antenna): 3.9° nominal (-3 dB width)
- Target Seperation Control: OFF: 3.9°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), LOW: 3.4°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), MED: 2.5°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal), HIGH: 2.0°+/-10% (-3 dB width nominal)
- Vertical beam width (Tx and Rx antenna): 22° (-3B width nominal)
- Side lobe level (Tx and Rx antenna): Below -18 dB (within ±10°);Below -24 dB (outside ±10°)
- Noise figure: Less than 5 dB nominal
- Protocol: Ethernet 100 Base T
- Maximum inter connecting cable length: 30M (98.5') – available as option, use NEP-2 for longer cable runs
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|