FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
V60 VHF Radio w/DSC & AIS Receiver
- B & G V60 Replaces the current V50 mid level VHF, updated to comply with EN 301 025 (v2.2.1)
- Front mountable design for easy installation
- Low profile design to align with style of B & G MFD’s
- Seamless integration with a wider B & G system through NMEA 2000 and 0183
- Built in AIS Receiver
- Large screen with intuitive user interface
- Optional wireless handsets with inductive charging
Unique Selling Points:
- With the integrated GPS receiver the V60 now has four ways to ensure you have a GPS fix in the event of an emergency.
- A GPS antenna in the face of the radio means open air installations don’t need another antenna at all
- An SMA connector on the rear case allows for connection to a GPS-500 antenna
- NMEA 0183 allows you to get GPS from a chartplotter
- NMEA 2000 means you don’t need another antenna if you already have one in your network
Built in AIS:
- A dual-channel AIS receiver monitors the position of nearby AIS-equipped vessels, helping you to avoid collisions in crowded harbours and waterways.
- AIS information can be viewed on the V60’s built-in screen, or overlaid on your chart or radar screen through a compatible multifunction display.
- Add up to two optional wireless handsets to take your radio anywhere on board.
- The H60 handset was designed as an intuitive portable companion to the V60.
- Each handset duplicates your radio’s display and controls, enabling remote access to all key functions.
- Having multiple stations also allows the RS40 to double as a handy on-board intercom.
Remote Mountable Fist Mic:
- The V60’s removable fist mic can be connected to the front or rear of the radio, and optional extension cable allows the radio and mic to be mounted separately.
- This offers a simple and cost-effective solution for any mounting location, with no cable clutter.
- For example, the V60 can be mounted overhead, with no hanging cables, while the mic is connected to an extension socket on the dash below.
Mount From The Front:
V60 features easily removable top and bottom bezels which reveal mounting holes allowing the same style of mounting from the front that is featured on B & G MFDs.
Track buddy is a feature that automatically requests the position of another VHF radio. Simply enter the MMSI of the VHF into your contact list, then start tracking!
- Track up to 5 buddies
- Polls your contacts for their Lat/Long position automatically
- Can be set to 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals
- Displays the position on a compatible chart plotter
- Great for keeping track of friends, family or vessels you need to know the position of that don’t have AIS
- Press the NAV button on the V60 to turn it into a navigational instrument displaying your Speed and Course.
- V60 also contains a Man Overboard (MOB) function, hold down the NAV/MOB button to drop a waypoint on your current location and the V60 will enter MOB mode to show you how far away you are and where you need to steer to get back to the position of the MOB event. The MOB waypoint is also transmitted over NMEA 2000 to the rest of your network.
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|