for US Continental orders over $99
B&G Zeus3 7" MFD Display w/Insight Charts
Our Part #: BNG-000-13241-001 | Mfr. Part #: 000-13241-001
Dimensions: 9.4 in W x 5.9 in H x 3.5 inD
Display: 7 in IPS optically bonded TFT
Resolution: 600 x 1024
Mounting Type: Bracket(supplied) or Panel Mount.
External Storage: 2 MicorSD, max. 32GB each.
Internal Storage: 16GB
Supply Voltage: 10- 31.2 VDC
Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors) video inputs.
NMEA 2000: Yes
NMEA 0183: Yes
Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 Waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 Max Route Points, 50 Tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
Preloaded: with Insight Chart.
Cartography Supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, Nav+, Platinum+), C-MAP (MAX N, MAN N+) NV Digital(Raster US Charts). Internal: GPS Antenna.
Autopilot Support: Full Autopilot Control and commissioning.
Zeus 3 7 in Multifunction Display with Insight Charts
The Zeus 3 7 in is a complete chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multifunction display features a 7-inch widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles. To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus 3 incorporates an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus 3 can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus 3 is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus 3 screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus 3 display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board. See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan® sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar® and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbours and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus 3 display on board.
Zeus 3 also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- Advanced WindPlot.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support.
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette.
- Advanced WindPlot: provides users with a clearer view of wind trends, easier comparison of True Wind Speed (TWS) to True Wind Direction (TWD) and better display in small panels for use alongside charts, RacePanel or SailSteer features.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land.