for US Continental orders over $99
Barton Marine Laser Replica Outhaul Assembly f/Laser Dinghy
Our Part #: BAM-98-076 | Mfr. Part #: 98 076
Laser Replica Outhaul Assembly f/Laser Dinghy
The Barton outhaul assembly is class legal offering the same purchase as standard systems fitted. Our outhaul is simple, lightweight and strong and comes with a simple toggle release for the mainsail clew.
- 00 110 Series 0 single fixed eye (fitted to short red strop)
- 00 111 Series 0 single fixed eye becket (fitted to primary red line)
- 00 110 Series 0 single fixed eye, (attaches to gooseneck by twist shackle or line – not supplied)
- Primary line 2m x 4mm red dyneema, Short strop 0.24m x 4mm red dyneema
- Secondary line 4m x 4mm blue line, Elastic 1.5m x 4mm
Take the short red strop with block and loop this into the clamcleat base on top of the boom. You will need to temporarily undo the secondary blue line and remove from the block and block with becket. Re-attach line when strop is fitted.
- a.Primary red line passes through clew eye of the sail
- b. Make a loop through the boom end fitting
- c. Pass end of rope through loop to secure. This is easy to undo when ashore
Secondary blue control line is taken forward to the gooseneck through block 00 110 which can be tied off through hole in gooseneck fitting or use a twisted shackle (attachments not supplied) Control line continues to mast base fitting then to the cleat base.
- a. Elastic is looped through the short strop and passed under the boom then through the sail clew
- b. The line then returns under the boom on the other side and is tied off into the loop in the Elastic
Barton fittings are high quality replacements that perform the same function as the original part. They should not be confused with official parts bearing the Laser® registered trademark. They cannot be used if you are sailing at an Association event. However, they are perfect for social sailing, sailing schools, club sailing or training. Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and currently licensed for use in Europe to Laser Performance (Europe) Limited.
Barton Marine Equipment Limited is fully independent of both Laser Performance (Europe) Limited and Velum Limited.