for US Continental orders over $99
Antal Ball Bearing Cars Size 100 - Traveler
Our Part #: ANT4102 | Mfr. Part #: 4102
$220.99 (was: $276.00)
Free Shipping for US Continental orders over $99.
|Length (L)||4 21/64 in||110 mm|
|Width (W)||2 7/16 in||62 mm|
|Safe Working Load||1807.79 lb||820 kg|
|Weight||8.11 oz||230 g|
|Dia. control pulley||1 3/8 in||35 mm|
|Dia. suggested block||2 33/64 in||60 mm|
|M||5 33/64 in||140 mm|
|No. balls||1/4 in 50 x Torlon + 50 x Delrin|
- Higher efficiency and smoother running.
- Better load resistance to vertical (V), horizontal (H) and torsional (M) loads.
- Higher safety margin as the car will remain on the track even after ball bearing failure (overload).
- Travelers are fitted with 2 Torlon ball circuits (lower) and 2 Delrin ball circuits (upper).
- Single double and triple control sheaves, with or without becket, can be fitted on the car.
- One-piece extruded body.
- The traveler, the track and all components are extruded in high strength alloy and hard black anodized. (Steel parts: AISI 316).
- Side windows for easy maintenance and ball bearing cleaning and/or replacement.
- Standard shackle or special "stand-up" joint.