for US Continental orders over $99
Selden Blocks - Roller Bearing
Low resistance at high dynamic loads is the main characteristic of Selden Roller Bearing Blocks (RBB). The ability to easily release a highly loaded backstay tackle, a main sheet, a spinnaker halyard or a kicker tackle makes for fast, safe and uncomplicated maneuvers.
- Torlon rollers.
- Insulating washer.
- Acetal ball bearings stabilize the sheave when subjected to side loads.
- Machined, black anodized aluminum sheave.
- RBB60: 60 mm body, RBB80: 80 mm body.
- Set screw. Switching from swiveling to fixed shackle.
- Machined, black anodized aluminum cheeks.
- Swivel pin is hollow to reduce weight.
- RBB60: 80 mm pin, RBB80: 10 mm pin.
MAURIPRO Sailing, your direct access to Selden Blocks - Roller Bearing and all your other sailing and boating needs.