FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Selden Blocks - Plain Bearing HL (100mm)
Selden High Load Plain Bearing blocks are optimised for wires or Dyneema/Spectra core.
- Stainless steel, electro polished cheeks, anodised aluminium sheave and polymer plain bearing bushing.
- Outer side plates to increase breaking load - but still optimising the weight.
- The sheave is V-shaped for wires.
- Light holes to reduce weight.
- Two polyamide washers on pin/bushing to reduce play between wire terminal and cheeks.
Designed for wire applications subject to rig loads, e.g. backstays.
MAURIPRO Sailing, your direct access to Selden Blocks - Plain Bearing HL (100mm) and all your other sailing and boating needs.