The Spinlock Rig-Sense is a latest rig tension device for measuring loads on wire and rope on small keelboats and dinghies. The Rig-Sense is easy to use, directly measuring the tension in kilograms. Rig-Sense is also capable of one-handed operation, supporting itself on the rig while being used. Quality parts ensure consistent and accurate readings over time, and long term performance.
- Loads on both wire and ropes
- Accepts Diameter 2-5mm (3/32 -13/64in)
- Direct Scale with tension output
- Composite calibrated leaf spring
- Stainless steel contact points
- Ergonomic, robust body
- Compact size, durable and light
- Easy one handed operation
- Carry bag included
- Works in conjunction with the Rig-Sense App
The Rig Sense App (iOS and Android) allows the user to work with their gauge, store and manage their data in one place on phones and tablets. The Rig-Sense App Using the Rig Sense, records information of critical settings to ensure repeatable settings for racing over differing sailing conditions. The user can create custom templates to build settings from, add images, share, and export data for analysis later with your class.