Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction. Available in 20, 30, 40 and 60 mm sheave diameters.
- Stainless steel strap to ensure high strength and stiff sides
- Stainless steel ball bearings and Acetal sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads.
- Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- Glass fibre reinforced composite cheeks. (12R - 18R)
- Acetal ball bearings for light weight. (12R - 18R)