FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: SEL02201552 | Mfr. Part #: 022-015-52
Includes: forestay wire, halyard lead, stanchion block, pre-feeder and furling line.
The Seldén Furlex 50S is an excellent choice for every sailor who wants a compact, low weight furling and reefing system. It shares many features as the larger models of the world-famous Furlex family. The patented load distributor in the halyard swivel and the full length distance tubes for smooth rotation are the same as on all the other Furlex models. Easy to order and easy to install.
- Uniform cross-section of extrusion from head to tack for better performance of a reefed sail
- Single groove extrusion for 5 mm luff tape
- Stainless steel reinforcement in moulding of the Drum and Swivel
- High quality, glass fibre/polyamide composite used on sections of the drum assembly
- Stainless steel insert for low friction line management into the drum
- Sta-lok® wire terminal for easy installation
- Fork/fork toggle for proper forestay articulation
- Stainless steel sail feeder for smooth hoisting of sail with composite connector.
- Patented load distributor for easy furling and long service life.
- Swivel utilizes ball bearingsand ball bearing rings in marine grade stainless steel
- Dyneema lashing is used to attach genoa halyard to the top swivel.