for US Continental orders over $99
Our Part #: RAR-220AHF01202 | Mfr. Part #: 220AHF01202
Raritan's new Vortex Vac Flush Technology eliminates the need for vacuum pumps and tanks as well as foot pedals and other mechanical components that can fail. This results in a system that is easier to install with significant cost savings.
The vacuum is created directly in the bowl eliminating "old style" below deck components.
This unmatched flushing action is the quietest and most efficient in its class yet uses only a small amount of water extending the useful capacity of most holding tanks.
A multi-function provides momentary operation and independent momentary control of water and discharge.
All discharge components are located within the bowl reducing installation time and costs.
A solenoid valve is conveniently located within the bowl to provide for use with onboard pressurized water along with a vaccuum break for added security of your fresh water supply.
- Quiet operation.
- Unmatched rinsing capabilities.
- Low water consumption.
- Built in shredder reduces clogs.
- Built-in discharge loop contained within the bowl.
- Can pump 10 ft vertically, or 100 ft horizontally.
- One piece construction.
- Unique mounting system allows for ease of cleaning.
- Reduced weight while adding additional support where needed.