FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: POL-CM-2WH-STR | Mfr. Part #: CM-2 WH-STR
|Size||13 1/9 x 18.00 in||342.90 x 457.20 mm.|
|Eye Diameter||5/8 in.||15.88 mm.|
|Circumference||44.00 in.||1117.60 mm.|
|Buoyancy Rating||55.00 lb.||24.95 kg.|
The CM has been designed to provide the ultimate in strength, durability and versatility, providing increased security to any mooring. The mooring iron is made from 1/2 inch galvanized steel with the additional protection of a vinyl coated eye. A larger eye (4 3/8 in diameter) and swivel (1 1/2 in diameter along) provides maximum strength. And best of all the CM's soft vinyl surface won't harm boat finishes. Available in fluorescent red and white with a blue stripe.
Our Part # POL-CM-2WH-STR | Polyform U.S. Part # CM-2 WH-STR
- Strong mooring iron made from galvanized steel with vinyl coated eye.
- Larger eye (4 3/8 in) and swivel (1 1/2 in) provide maximum strength.
- Soft vinyl surface won't harm boat finishes.
- Polyform's unique vinyl valve seals securely.
- Even wall thickness for strength and durability.
- Limited three year warranty.