FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: MAXVWC150012V111 | Mfr. Part #: VWC150012V111
The VWC Series is designed for automatic vertical handling of chain only anchor rodes while offering an independent capstan for the retrieval of a secondary rope and chain rode or to assist with docking procedures.
- Fully automatic single or dual direction chainwheel operation.
- High-quality finish on above deck components, manufactured from marine grade 316 stainless steel and chromed bronze, for long term durability.
- Integral chain pipe and stripper are aligned for virtually jam-free operation providing automatic feed of chain into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type brake/clutch mechanism permits manual inFree Fall in anchoring. Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe operator control.
- Chainwheel locking pawl.
- Clutch disengagement of the chainwheel enables independent rope hauling from any direction, using the Max-grip™ snag-free warping drum for positive control of all ropes.
- Simple through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the topworks utilising marine-grade stainless steel bolts.
- Anodized aluminium gearbox and spacer tube on all models.
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches.
- Low Profile configurations (no warping drum) are available.
- On/Off breaker panel.
- Reversing solenoid.
- 2 Black Footswitches.
- Up/Down switch.