FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: LOP-201-013V | Mfr. Part #: 201-013V
Materials: Anodised aluminum 50µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
Supply Voltage: 10 - 32 VDC
Power Consumption: 1.6 Watt; Current @ 12 VDC: 124 mA: Current @ 24 VDC: 71 mA
Light Colors: Yellow
Intensity: 4.3 cd
Visibility (@K=0.8): 2 nm
Number of LED's: 1
Expected life Vessel size: Above 50 m (164 ft)
135° towing light, single, vertically mounted.
Included in package:
1 Navigation light pre-cabled with 1.5 meter marine grade cable, 2 Mounting screws (4 * 6 mm). Installation guide.
Our Part # LOP-201-013V | Lopolight Part # 201-013V
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption _ 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).