FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: LOP-201-013ST-B | Mfr. Part #: 201-013ST-B
Vessel size: <50 m (<164’)
Visibility: >2 nm
Intensity: >5.4 cd
Power Consumption: Pending
Operating voltage: 10 - 32 VDC
Number of LEDs: 1
Light color: Yellow
Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
IP rating: IP68
This LED navigation light consists of a double high-power LED that produces light in the specified angle utilizing a special designed PMMA light guide.
The precision machined 6082 aluminium housing with an anodized surface makes the light a rugged and durable housing for the LEDs and electronics contained within.
The interior is completely filled with a special potting resin making it water- and vibration proof. Produced in our in-house manufacturing facility to meet and exceed exacting standards such as EN14744 and UL1104, under a quality management system continuously surveyed by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
Each light is subjected to final testing for a minimum of 16 hours of continuous operation bringing the total test time beyond 24 hours.
This navigation light is in compliance with the following standards:
- IEC 60945
- USCG (UL1104)
Together with an appropriate Control & Monitoring System, such as Lopolight’s own NLC* this navigation light can form part of an IMO MSC 253(83), LY3 and LY4 compliant system.
Our Part # LOP-201-013ST-B | Lopolight Part # 201-013ST-B
- New generation
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light.
- Unique and precise definition of light angles.
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED’s and electronics.
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin.
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible).
- Low power consumption _ 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights.
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts.
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours.
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable).