for US Continental orders over $99
Jabsco Fish Box Evacuation Pump - 24VDC 5GPM Diaphragm w/1.5" Fittings
Our Part #: JAB-50900-1100 | Mfr. Part #: 50900-1100
The fish box evacuation pump is perfect for emptying a fishbox after a day's fishing. Typically the fish box is not only used for storing the days catch but very often is used for a cooler for supplies. This means that there can be all manner of debris left in the bottom of the fish box at the end of the day. This self-priming pump is designed for passing typical debris, such as bait residue, particles of ice, fish scales, etc. Its dry-running capabilities and the 360° rotatable head allow this pump to be mounted in almost any position in the boat, allowing for total flexibility.
- Flexible installation.
- No filter required.
- Compact and simple design.
- Dry running capapbility.
- Connections for 38 mm (1-1/2") Ports.
- Up to 19 Liters per Minute (5 US Gallons) flow.
- Relevant standards: ISO 8846 MARINE and USCG Regulations for Ignition Protection.
- Meets BSEN 50081 (Electro Magnetic Compatibility)