FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
SOUTHERN OCEAN STANDARDS - When you face the harshest ocean conditions on the planet you need product that you can trust. The O-Pro One Piece Suit is Henry Lloyd's most technical product that can be worn as a one piece sailing suit, but can also provide immersion protection. It is made from a Gore-Tex laminate that has been worn by crews sailing over 20 million nautical miles since Henri-Lloyd introduced it on the Volvo Ocean Race. The smock design with internal latex neck seal and cuffs is the most comprehensive way to stay dry.
- Engineered and manufactured in Henri-Lloyds own World Class Manufacturing centre in Europe.
- Tough, tested and ultra durable Gore-Tex 3 layer laminate.
- Customisable storm hood, latex neck and cuff seals and YKK waterproof zipper gives full immersion protection.
- Fully waterproof zip Opti vision Hood System - offers excellent peripheral vision Hi Fit Ocean hood and collar system for excellent face seal.
- Slide-Glide lining for durability and ease of donning and doffing.
- Scotch guard reflective tape Internal latex neck and cuff seals to eliminate water ingress.
- Waterproof booties Internal braces for customised fit.
- Elasticated waist adjuster 3-way adjustable hood for customised fit and protection.
- Reflective patches at cuffs, shoulders and hood.
- Front access waterproof "convenience" zip.
- Hand warmer pockets at thigh Hi-Tenacity yarn reinforcement to knee and seat.
- Water resistant zipped pocket at sleeve.
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|