for US Continental orders over $99
Canvas Fabric: Sunbrella
Country of Origin: Made in USA
This full-deck, mast-up sailboat cover fits securely over the boom. There are heavy-duty zippered cutouts for the backstay, sidestay, and forestay. Heavy-duty zippers on both sides of the mast allow easy on and off. Vents between the mast and forestay and at the transom circulate air to minimize condensation. Web tabs with grommets for tie-downs on port and starboard sides fasten the cover securely. A 24 in. skirt protects the sides of the boat.
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products
- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.