for US Continental orders over $99
|Diameter||19 in||482.6 mm|
|Width 1||32 in||812.8 mm|
|Width 2||41 in||1041.4 mm|
|Opening||25 in||635 mm|
When covers fit better, they protect boats better—and they last significantly longer. Protecting your boat with a long-lasting cover is Harken Canvas' highest priority, with every step of the build keyed toward a precision fit—from custom patterning and digitized cutting, to hands–on assembly and inspection by our experienced canvas team.
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products
- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.