for US Continental orders over $99
Boat: Laser, Sunfish
Canvas Fabric: Black-Padded Polyester
Country of Origin: Made in USA
Padded blade bags are made with 1/4 in foam-padded polyester to protect the fragile edges of your equipment when it's left on the ground and lugged from regatta to regatta. The rudder, tiller, and centerboard have individually padded pockets. A fourth mesh pocket holds your lines, wet clothes, and extra gear. The bag has large shoulder straps for easy carrying.
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products
- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.