for US Continental orders over $99
Canvas Fabric: Sumbrella
Country of Origin: Made in USA
This strong, lightweight, weather-resistant sailboat cover zips together on both the port and starboard side allowing the fore and aft sections to be removed/put on separately. Vents for breathability. Reinforced in critical areas. Cutouts at side stays feature collars with hook-and-loop closures. Boat tabs on cover secure to trailer. Choice of colors.
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products
- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.