for US Continental orders over $99
Code I (India) flag by Harken.
This flag may be used as a preparatory signal (Rule 30.1 of the Sailing Racing Rules) for starts as well as a signal flag with an ICS meaning (Altering Course to Port).
Fabric Selection Guide to Harken Canvas Products
- Vinyl-coated polyester with durable water repellent finish.
- Affordable, lightweight fabric.
- Good all-purpose fabric.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester fabric.
- Tough, durable, and strong. Water repellent.
- Durable travel and mooring cover.
- Acrylic coated woven polyester with a soft non-woven backing.
- Water resistant, soft and cushioning.
- Good protective cover for race boats, wooden boats, and other delicate applications.
- 100% woven acrylic with fluorocarbon finish.
- Breathable, highly weather resistant, long-lasting colors.
- All purpose fabric for mooring covers, biminis, winch covers, etc.