FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
Garmin BlueChart g2 Vision HD - VEU489S - Kupio-Lappeenranta - microSD /SD
Detailed coverage of inland Finnish lakes including Oulujarvi, Ontojarvi, and Pielinen. Also includes detailed coverage of Kallavesi, Haukivesi, and Saimaa.
Premium Mapping and Graphics Capabilities
- Detailed nautical charts, in vector object oriented format, derived from government charts and private sources to provide port plans, depth contours, navigational aids, and tides and currents in a seamless chart presentation
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks and realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- Up to 1-foot HD contours provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals, marinas and port plans
- Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology is now capable of providing routing guidance to virtually any accessible destination on the water
- Worldwide coverage available in regionalized cuts
Based on the standard BlueChart® g2 HD features, BlueChart g2 Vision HD provides premium mapping and graphics capabilities. Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's microSD™/SD™ card slot to tremendously expand its mapping capabilities.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD is our premium marine cartography for use with Garmin chartplotters. It includes all the features of BlueChart g2 HD charts and adds Garmin exclusive Auto Guidance 3.0. Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology quickly searches relevant charts to suggest a course according to your boat's dimensions and creates a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. With version 3.0, Auto Guidance can guide the user and in and out of more places more effectively, including entering and exiting marinas.
BlueChart g2 Vision HD features seamless chart presentation with 1-foot HD contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans. It also provides enhanced labeling for more coastal cities and ports.
In addition to highly detailed nautical chart data, BlueChart g2 Vision HD also adds 3-D above and below the waterline, aerial photos, satellite imagery and coastal roads as well as points of interest.
Plug a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card into your compatible chartplotter's SD card slot and you will tremendously expand its charting capabilities.
Enter the World of Auto Guidance 3.0
By adding a BlueChart g2 Vision HD card to your compatible chartplotter, you can take advantage of patented Garmin Auto Guidance 3.0 technology. Enter the location where you want to go and Auto Guidance 3.0 instantly searches through relevant charts to create a path specifically designed for the dimensions of your boat. Auto Guidance provides a visual path that seeks to avoid low bridges, shallow water and other charted obstructions. But it also provides navigational solutions, such as entering and exiting marinas. When Auto Guidance 3.0 is coupled with a Garmin autopilot system, you can engage your compatible autopilot to follow the Auto Guidance route, and it will keep you on route, automatically.
Enhance Your Vision
High-resolution satellite imagery enhances chart depictions for superior situational awareness so you can navigate with a clear moving-map representation of your boat's position. It's our most realistic mapping display in a chartplotter.
Auto Guidance 3.0 searches though all relevant charts to create a route that seeks to avoid obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
- High resolution imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings
- Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas
- MarinerEye view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline
- FishEye view provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline
Get the Best View
BlueChart g2 Vision HD data lets you select true 3-D MarinerEye view or FishEye view perspective for dynamic views both above and below the waterline. Auto Guidance 3.0 technology suggests the best routes to follow. Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways and coastal roads help you see "the big picture" when you're on the water.
- Up to 1-foot HD fishing contours
- Seamless chart presentation
- Vector object-oriented data
- Shaded depth contours and intertidal zones with spot soundings
- Port plans
- Tidal stations for selected countries
- Aids to navigation with view range and coverage, including light sectors information
- Wrecks, restricted areas, anchorages, obstructions
- Tidal current graphs
- 2-D or 3-D map perspective view
- Marina points of interest and slipways
- Full bathymetric fishing charts providing detailed contours
- Auto Guidance 3.0 technology to suggest best passages
- Full color aerial photos of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks
- Detailed coastal roads up to 5 miles inland (non-routable)
- Points of interest such as restaurants, lodging, entertainment and more
- Realistic "view from space" high-resolution satellite imagery
- True 3-D-view below-waterline perspective and 3-D Mariner's Eye View
- Tidal current flow overlay
Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
*Some BlueChart products may contain C-MAP by Jeppesen data© 2016 Jeppesen. All rights reserved.
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|