FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
Rely on Airmar's broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you're a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there's a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000M (10,000') with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it's possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 107 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
As the HARD CORE model in the Chirp Thru-Hull product line, the R109LM Chirps across the following bandwidths:
LM Model - Low Frequency 38-75 kHz/Medium Frequency 80-130 kHz
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 38 kHz to 75 kHz 19° to 10° port-starboard beamwidth (10° to 5° fore-aft beamwidth)
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz 13° to 8° beamwidth
- 87 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 38, 50, 88, and107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Fishing Profile: Commercial and recreational inshore and offshore fishing (deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking)
- Urethane transducer housing with High-Performance Fairing
- Boat Size: 12 m (40') and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood, or metal
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Hull Deadrise: 0° to 25°
- Acoustic Window: Epoxy/urethane
- Weight: 15.1 kg (33.3 lb)
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|