for US Continental orders over $99
Garmin GT34UHD-TH Ultra HD Thru-Hull Transducer
Our Part #: GAR-010-12776-10 | Mfr. Part #: 010-12776-10
- Ultra High-Definition ClearV¼: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideV¼: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearV¼: 0.74° x 46°
- Ultra High-Defintion SideV¼: 0.44° x 55°
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearV¼: 200' down
- Ultra High-Defintion SideV¼: 125' sides, 250' total
Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
Number of pins: 12-pin
Cable length: 20 ft
Supported deadrise/Transom angles: Up to 25° deadrise
Ultra High-Definition Sonar System Thru-hull Transducer
Add stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearV¼ and Ultra High-Definition SideV¼ scanning sonar images to your compatible chartplotter via the GCV™ 20 sonar module. It includes 3 arrays, including a downward-facing element element — with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz) — and it's recommended for hulls with up to a 5-degree deadrise angle.
Ultra High-Definition ClearV¼ Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideV¼ Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.