FREE SHIPPING! for US Continental orders over $99
click for details
Our Part #: GAR-010-12776-00 | Mfr. Part #: 010-12776-00
- Ultra High-Definition ClearV¼: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideV¼: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearV¼: 0.74° x 46°
- Ultra High-Defintion SideV¼: 0.44° x 55°
- Ultra High-Defintion ClearV¼: 200' down
- Ultra High-Defintion SideV¼: 125' sides, 250' total
Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth and Temperature
Number of pins: 12-pin
Cable length: 20 ft
Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
Ultra High-Definition Sonar System Transom Mount Transducer
Add stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearV¼ and Ultra High-Definition SideV¼ scanning sonar images to your compatible chartplotter via the GCV™ 20 sonar module. It includes 3 arrays, including a downward-facing element, with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz).
Ultra High-Definition ClearV¼ Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideV¼ Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.