FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
We Took Scanning Sonar and Made It Panoptix™
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200' down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn't need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Two Modes in One Transducer
You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in one transducer. It's easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
Panoptix LiveScope Down
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat —up to 200' — even while your boat is stationary.
Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You´re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat — up to 200' — even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearV¼ sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6" x 5.9" x 2.6" (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
- LVS32 transducer: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.8" (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);
- LVS32 trasnducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 (small connector)
- Temperature range: Operating: -15 C to 70 C; Non-operating: -40 C to 85 C
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Frequencies supported: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W
- Maximum depth: Down and Forward: 200´ (61.0M)
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Fuse: 7.5 A
What's In The Box?
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|