FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
GPSMAP® 1042xsv Touchscreen Chartplotter/Sonar Combo
Experience an advanced all-in-1 solution with our 10-inch GPSMAP® 1042xsv keyed combo. Features a large, bright screen coupled with a keypad interface and multifunction control knob. Comes with built-in Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearV¼ and CHIRP SideV¼ scanning sonar. Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, premium Garmin sonar Modules and a wide range of transducers (sold separately). Enjoy built-in wireless for Garmin mobile apps. Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras and Panoptix sonar among multiple units. Plus, there's NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 support for network connectivity, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors. These units also include integrated ANT® support for use with quatix® 3 marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls. Preloaded premium mapping features include both U.S. LakeV¼ HD maps and BlueChart® g2 HD charts plus Quickdraw Contours software and the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™ online network.
- Large, bright 10-inch screen with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- Built-in Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearV¼ scanning sonar (transducers sold separately)
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar and premium Garmin sonar modules
- Built-in wireless capabilities for Garmin mobile apps and VIRB® action camera integration
- Supports Garmin Marine Network; allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras and Panoptix™ sonar among multiple units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 support for network connectivity, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors
- Preloaded with both US LakeV¼ HD maps and BlueChart® g2 HD charts
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar
- Includes Quickdraw Contours map drawing software
- Built-in SailAssist features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Integrated ANT® support for use with quatix® marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
GMR 18HD+ Radar
The streamlined GMR 18 HD+ dome radar delivers 4 kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges to enhance situational awareness. You can overlay radar images onto your chartplotter map page. However, for best overlay results, an optional autopilot or heading sensor is recommended. MARPA target tracking is also available when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately). Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter depending, on sea conditions. Features 8-bit true color resolution for a clear presentation on your chartplotter screen. The compact GMR 18 HD+ is a good choice for boats with limited room for radar placement.
- Streamlined 18-inch 4kW dome radar
- Deliver 4kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- No complex user settings, easy to install and start using
- Dynamic Auto Gain and Dynamic Sea Filter continually adjust to your surroundings to provide optimal performance in varying conditions
- Overlays the radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor is recommended for best results)
- MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately)
- Beam angles: 5.0° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Max range: 36 nautical miles
- Minimum range: 20 meters
- Rotation speed: 24 revolutions/minute
- No complex user settings; easy to install and start using
In The Box
- GPSMAP 1042xsv chartplotter
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GMR 18 HD+ radome
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2
- Transducer Ports: 1 (12 Pin)
- NMEA 2000® Port: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: 1 BNC
- Video Output Ports: No
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|