FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
The Information You Need to Set Sail
- Includes GNX™ Wind instrument and gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer
- GNX Wind provides 2 data fields and a digital wind rose to simultaneously display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more
- Displays true and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and closed haul
- Includes easy-to-install gWind Wireless 2 transducer, which eliminates cables for masts up to 50'
- Internal solar-charged battery lasts 3 years and is easily replaced
When you have a GNX Wind instrument combined with a gWind Wireless 2 transducer, you'll know what's going on with the wind.
GNX Wind Instrument
GNX Wind gives you the wind data necessary to make confident decisions. Featuring high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customizable backlight colors, GNX Wind interfaces through the NMEA 2000® network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, steering guidance, boat speed and more. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats. Customizable user settings allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Display configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation. It can even wirelessly connect to a quatix® 3 GPS marine smartwatch via ANT® technology to stream wind data directly to your wrist.
- Physical dimensions: 4.3" x 4.5" x 1.2" (110 x 115 x 30mm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.3" x 2.4"; 4.0" diagonal (83 x 60mm; 101.6mm diagonal)
- Weight: 8oz (230g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- NMEA 2000 certified: Yes
- Power consumption: 0.35W (day); 0.4W (night)
- Voltage range: 9-16V (from NMEA 2000)
- Mounting options: Flush or Flat
- Temperature range: From 5 to 158°F (from -15 to 70°C)
- Compass-safe distance: 8.25" (209mm)
Wind Wireless 2 Transducer
Wind Wireless 2 offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 50 feet. Accurate wind signals are sent via an ANT connection directly to a GNX Wind instrument or to a compatible Garmin GPSMAP® chartplotter. The transducer features renowned Nexus® twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller, providing accurate wind speed and stable wind angle in lighter wind conditions. Also available in a wide selection of Wind and Sail Packs (sold separately) that can be used as standalone wind systems or expanded to full network systems via NMEA 2000.
- Unit Dimension, WxH: 13.6" x 24" (345mm x 610mm)
- Weight: 350g
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX6*)
- Temp Range: From 5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
- Storage Temperature: From -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Power Usage: Battery (rechargeable though the solar panel)
- Accuracy Angle: Better than±1.5°
- Speed: Better than±3%
- Wind Speed Range: 0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
*Protected against heavy seas
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|