for US Continental orders over $99
Panoptix™ is the most unique and innovative sonar on the water. The PS60 offers the same features as the PS30 transom mount version, but in a thru-hull installation. This configuration is ideal for coastal and offshore fishermen with larger boats. Panoptix PS60 transducer allows you to see fish and bait swimming under your boat - in real time. To truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it for yourself.
- LiveV¼ Down - Provides real-time moving sonar images below the boat; see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around and pinpoint their destination left of right and their depth
- RealV¼ 3-D Down - Scans the area below the boat from front to back and side to side, providing a full 3-D view showing bottom contour changes, fish and structure, even while stationary
- RealV¼ Historical - Provides a wealth of historical sonar data - used for finding fish located throughout the entire water column in 3-D, from bottom to surface
- Mounting Option - Stainless steel stem, fairing block and mounting hardware allow for thru-hull installation on a boat with a deadrise between 0 and 25 degrees
- Panoptix PS60 Thru-Hull Down Transducer
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Mount
- Fairing Block
- Split Ring RJ45 Connector and Documentation
- Integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable
- GPSMAP® 7400/7600 Series
- GPSMAP® 8000/8500 Series
- GPSMAP® 721/741/820/840/1020/1040 Series Chartplotters
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|