FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
US over $99, International over $450
Featuring a patented design, Forespar's TFP Quick Release Complete Assembly kit holds the tiller extension exactly in place. No more sliding down out of reach.
The Forespar TFP Assembly comes with a socket (receptacle) for the tiller. It is advisable to replace the original socket (if you already have one) with this new style socket. Do not remove the new socket from the assembly until AFTER you have installed the new assembly onto your tiller extension.
Note that the drive pin (fastening drive pin provided) is taped in place. This tape and pin cannot be removed without the assembly falling apart. Before starting, be sure your tiller extension has the old TFP assembly removed. Be sure the S/S fork (inboard end) on your tiller extension is not bent or deformed.
- The drive pin holds the spring, piston and balls in place. If removed, the assembly may fly apart.
- To remove this pin safely, depress the button (on top) and slide the socket part way off. Do not completely remove, but only slide the socket down over the S/S balls.
- Carefully remove the drive pin. The socket will hold the S/S balls, spring and piston in place.
- Align the TFP assembly into the tiller extension fork (inboard end) and place the drive pin into the fork hinge holes. Note that the drive pin has a smooth end and a serrated end. Be sure to put the smooth end in first!
- Use a hammer to gently drive the pin flush with the outside of the fork. Be careful not to pound too hard and bend the fork!
- You can now remove the socket all the way without the assembly coming apart.
- Mount the new socket onto your tiller. You should be able to use the same holes and screws. Be sure the hole for the socket goes all the way through your tiller to let water drain out.
- Do not use any lubricants
- Clean with fresh water only. Do not lubricate any component on the tiller extension as this will foul the internal mechanisms. If salt builds up, soak in white vinegar only. This will dissolve the salt so you can flush with fresh water.
- Never lean on a tiller extension. This can bend or dent the inner tube.
- Do not use the tiller extension to â??scullâ?? the rudder.
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|