for US Continental orders over $99
Kit includes: Continuous line drum + link plates, halyard swivel and a top swivel. Bottom and top unit are delivered with a toggle. The wire is not included.
Facnor adapted the racing structural furler developed for ocean Open 60' to 24 to 33 ft sailing boats. These furlers are in/out systems for Solent or small Genoa. The STG 3T & 4T give the possibility of hoisting quickly a sail fitted with hanks as on any conventional forestay. This system is especially suitable for racing yachts.
- Saving in weight (up to 5 times lighter than a conventional furling system).
- Kit made of a continuous line drum and a top swivel both fitted with a toggle, and a halyard swivel.
- Product conception based on a system tested in ocean races, waterproof and therefore maintenance free.
- Constant and great furling power thanks to the continuous line drum.
- Halyard swivel that allows use of the existing halyard.
- Makes easy unstepping operations compared to a classic reefing system.
- Maximum luff thanks to the low profile drum: the Genoa outhaul reaches the deck.
- Simple installation, sail fitted on snap shackles.
- Strong (3 ton loads).