for US Continental orders over $99
LIGHT / EASY TO FIT / AESTHETIC
The continuous line Code zero & gennaker furlers (FX) are made of two main components, one flat continous line drum and one swivel. This model eliminates the override of the furling line (no overlapping round the drum). The low profile design of the drum allows a maximum luff and the large diameter gives more furling power. It is half weight of a standard Gennaker furler. Facnor offers a wide range of gennaker furlers suitable from 6.50 up to the mega-yachts. Facnor, as originator of Gennaker continuous line furlers, has the longest experience in this type of products. These have been tested during ocean races in rough weather conditions.
- Various attachments: Alternative 2-to-1 block fitting
- Secured sail connection: Smooth push spring release device (except for FX+900 which is secured with clevis pin), user friendly, unique design "by Facnor"
- Anti-impact cover for swivel: Delivered in standard kit in neoprene, high-visibility marking
- Easy operation: Captive quick release pin HR stainless steel
- Carbon housing: Strong mechanism bodies, machined from one single piece
- Easily fitted furling line: Thanks to a round and smooth notch on the drum edge
- Start and Go Rotation: Drum self-locking device (optional). Fitted with a ratchet in S/S Duplex
- 360 orientating line exits: Stainless steel guide
- Adjustable fastenings: Top and bottom adapted attachments.
MAURIPRO Sailing is committed to sell the products we offer at a fair price, but we also want to earn your business.
We'll match any published price posted by any US-based authorized e-retailer for an identical item (same size, color, year) in new condition.
If you found the better price on one of our competitor's sites, contact us after placing your order, and we'll credit your card the difference (auction sites do not apply).
Note: We will match total cost to destination (price + shipping).
We ship worldwide with USPS, DHL or Fedex.
If Requested we can accomodate prepaid taxes or provide information regarding duties, custom fees and/or local sales tax.
We have a dedicated team of global logistics experts and we'll work with you on any specific needs.
Transit time will vary based on products being ordered.
|Method||Price||Business Days*||Example if ordered on Monday 4/1**|
|Free over $99 (exclusions apply)||$0||7 - 10 Business days||Following Wed 4/10 - Mon 4/15|
|Ground (exclusions apply)||$9.95 - $24.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|Ground - Winches (exclusions apply)||$24.95 - $45.95||5 - 7 Business days||Following Mon 4/8 - Wed 4/10|
|UPS 3 Day Select (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||3 Business days||Thurs 4/4 (if ordered by 11am ET) Friday 4/5 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS 2nd Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||2 Business days||Wed 4/3 (if ordered by 11am ET) Thurs 4/4 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|UPS Next Day Air (Physical addresses only)||Calculated @ Checkout||1 Business days||Tues 4/2 (if ordered by 11am ET) Wed 4/3 (if ordered after 11am ET)|
|Oversize||$99.95 - $145||N/A||N/A|
|Method||Estimated Shipping Time|
|USPS First Class Mail (2 pound max.)||15 - 20 Business Days|
|USPS Express International Service||10 - 14 Business Days|
|UPS Expedited or FedEx Priority International Service||6 - 8 Business Days|