for US Continental orders over $99
This is an oversize item. Does not qualifies for Free Shipping.
- Waterproof motorization (compact dimensions for optimized volume)
- Speed = 40 rpm** (EC39) & 55 rpm (EC47) at optimal torque ** Rotations per minute
- Optimal torque (see below) > Option : Circuit Breaker*
- Irreversible WITHOUT drive belt (bronze cogwheel, hardened stainless steel worm screw)
- Confortable in use, simple press button "in/out"
- Quick furling in of the Genoa - 35 to 45 sec > No specific maintenance
- Foredeck clear for anchor or sheet handlings > Easy motorization of LS/LX/RX manual systems
- Possibility of turnbuckle adjustment thanks to telescopic section Facnor exclusivity.