for US Continental orders over $99
Edson, Autopilot Tiller Arms. Edson's high-quality tiller arms are specifically designed for use with linear drive autopilot systems. They keep the autopilot independent of the steering system and work as an emergency electronic tiller.
Available in 10 in (254 mm) and 15 in (381 mm) lengths for use with most of the autopilots on the market today .
- 3/4 in (19 mm) wide jaw end to accept ball end fitted with 1 in, 2 in or 12 mm diameter pins
- Custom pin sizes are available upon request
- Constructed of manganese bronze or anodized aluminum
- Variable attachment points to allow for proper positioning of the attachment point of the autopilot
- Custom machining for specific boat model is available and recommended