for US Continental orders over $99
Edson's Stainless Davits keep your dinghy up and out of the water, and look great doing it! Marinegrade stainless construction with 5:1 lifting tackle makes them robust and convenient to use. Optional mounting shoes allow for easy removal when in storage or not being used. 250 lb capacity.
- Built of highly polished, marine grade 316 Stainless.
- Includes 33 ft lifting line, blocks and cleats.
- Optional Stainless Mounting Shoes allow for ease of mounting and removal.
- 5:1 Lifting Tackle included.
- Optional Connecting Bar available for added support and rigidity.
- Positive-locking Spinlock™ cam-cleats holds lifting tackle securely.
- Long 40.5 in (103 cm) reach and 31 in (79 cm) rise make lifting and storage of most all dinghies possible.
- 250 lb (113 kg) capacity.
- Practical lifting capacity of a davit rigged with a 5:1 purchase is 250 lb (113 kg).
- Davits must be properly installed with backing plates to provide adequate strength.
- The total weight of the dinghy and motor should not exceed the safe working load of one davit or 250 lb (113 kg).
- Custom brackets or slings may be required to fit specific installations and dinghies.
- CAUTION: Water should not be allowed to collect in the dinghy or inflatable while being held in Davits. Dinghy should be covered or equipped with a drain to allow water to escape. Failure to do so could damage the davits and dinghy. A dinghy on davits should not extend beyond the sides of the boat to prevent catching water when rolling or heeling.
Stainless Davit Ordering Information:
- Edson Stainless Davit (2 required) - Order #500ST-4030
- Optional Stainless Mounting Shoe (2 required) - Order #508ST-78
- Optional 5 ft Stainless Connecting Bar - Order #513ST-1125-60 (custom length Connecting Bars available).