for US Continental orders over $99
Edson Steerer, Heavy Duty Shelf Mount W/Tapered Shaft
Our Part #: EDS-440-3-10T | Mfr. Part #: 440-3-10T
Weight: 8 lb
Edson's Needle Bearing Shelf Steerers are designed to provide precise steering control for larger boats. They are highly desirable due to their dependability, super sensitive "feel" and friction-free performance. Designed to be mounted on a shelf or horizontal flat surface, they are exceptionally strong and easy to install. Edson's Needle Bearing Steerers are available in a variety of choices to suit individual needs. Needle bearings and bearing liners are of high grade stainless. Used on a variety of boats including Whitbread Race winners, J-Boats and many other popular designs!
Edson's 440 Heavy Duty Shelf Steerer #440-3-10T Key Features:
- Designed for use on offshore race/cruisers and heavy displacement yachts.
- Large 1 in and 1 1/4 in Stainless Roller Bearings & Liners are very efficient and provide exceptional feel and sensitivity.
- Convenient Thru-Hub Wheel Brake.
- 10 tooth sprocket for 3/4 in (#60) Roller Chain.
- Equipped with either a standard 1 in tapered wheel shaft with 3/16 in key or 5 1/4 in wheel flange.