for US Continental orders over $99
Edson Steerer, Ss Nb Bulkhead W/Tapered Shaft & Thru Shaft Brake
Our Part #: EDS-420-3-10T | Mfr. Part #: 420-3-10T
Weight: 6 lb
Designed for boats with built-in pedestal consoles, Edson's new Bulkhead Steerer features easy installation, Edson's super-sensitive Stainless Needle Bearings, a Thru-Shaft Wheel Brake, all-stainless construction and the ability to mount a Wheel Flange Adapter.
Edson's 420 Bulkhead Steerer #420-3-10T Key Features:
- Integral Thru-Shaft Wheel Brake with Stainless Knob.
- 10 tooth sprocket for size for 3/4 in chain links.
- Easily Installed.
- Non-Magnetic Materials.
- Stainless Wheel Shaft.
- Type 316L Stainless Housing, Faceplate and Sprocket.
- Large Selection of Chain and Sprocket Sizes available.
- Optional Wheel Flange available.
- Pre-installed Threaded Studs for easy installation.
- Metric Mounting Studs upon request.
- Stainless Backing Plate Included.
- Accepts all Edson Wheels.
- Ideal for multi-hulls and twin wheel configurations.
- Bulkhead Gasket Included.