for US Continental orders over $99
Edson Steerer, Deluxe Bulkhead, W/Brake & Self Aligning Bearing
Our Part #: EDS-418-2-11T | Mfr. Part #: 418-2-11T
Edson's 418 Bulkhead Steerer is lightweight, versatile and rugged. For use on performance and cruising boats alike. Edson's Bulkhead Steerers feature Stainless Steel Needle Bearings to reduce friction, a Thru-Shaft Wheel Brake, all stainless construction and the ability to mount a Wheel Flange Adapter.
418 Bulkhead Steerer #418-2-11T Key Features:
- Perfect for Custom Installations Such as Bridge-Decks and Dual Steering Stations.
- Additional Shaft Space Available for Chain Driven Autopilots.
- Easily Installed.
- Non-Magnetic Materials.
- Stainless Steel Wheel Shaft.
- Type 316L Stainless Housing, Faceplate and Sprocket.
- Optional Wheel Flange available.
- Convenient Thru-Shaft Wheel Brake.
- 11 tooth sprocket for size for 5/8 in chain links
- Self-Aligning Forward Shaft Bearing provides ease of installation and alignment in pedestals.
- Configurations Available for all Edson Wheels.
- Pre-Installed Threaded Mounting Studs
- Bulkhead Gasket Included
- Engrave-able Forward Bearing Faceplate Available.
- Wheel shaft easily shortened by installer for varying console depth applications.
- CE Compliant.
Weight: 8 lb